Separating from a spouse or getting divorced is a very stressful experience for a family. There are so many scary unknowns, when beginning the process. Having an experienced family lawyer with compassion and empathy can make the experience much less painful. A good family law attorney knows how to balance the needs and concerns of their client while aggressively protecting their rights and interests.
We Help Our Clients Get a Fresh Start
The lawyers at Graham Legal, PLLC have been representing clients for years, helping them to improve their financial and personal lives. Our experienced and dedicated lawyers have a record of providing solutions for a variety of family law issues, including:
- Divorce and Separation: A separation occurs when a couple stops living together while married. Divorce is the legal dissolution of a marriage. We can help to guide our clients through every step of the divorce process.
- Spousal Support: Spousal support is an allowance paid by one spouse to another during a separation or after divorce. We can assist with obtaining spousal support for our clients, when appropriate, and determine whether payments should be paid periodically, in a lump sum, and be permanent or temporary.
- Division of Property: When a marriage ends, the property owned by couple during marriage is divided between the parties. We have the experience and knowledge needed to divide marital estates, whether they are simple marital estates, or more complicated cases, involving business property, real estate, financial assets, or other complex financial issues.
- Child Custody: When a marriage ends, the court must determine who will receives custody of the children, and establish terms for visitation by the non-custodial parent. Child custody can be a very emotional subject. We zealously pursue our client’s interests and strive to meet the needs of the adults and children.
- Child Support: Both parents are responsible for the financial, medical, and educational needs of the children. Our goal is to help find an agreement that is reasonable and fair to all parties concerned.
Call (214) 618-1700 For A Free Consultation
Whether you need to obtain a divorce, modify a child support order, or have a child custody issue, it is imperative that you have a skilled attorney to protect your interests. Graham Legal, PLLC has the experience and skill necessary to provide you with sound advice and to look after your needs, regardless of the situation. We offer free consultations to our family law clients. Contact us to schedule your free consultation today.