Flat Fees and Payment Plans
Serving the entire state of Texas, we have helped thousands of clients resolve their debt.
At Graham Legal, PLLC we believe that hiring an attorney should be affordable and uncomplicated. That’s why we keep it simple by working on a flat fee and offering our clients payment plans.
Most attorneys offering lawsuit defense work on an hourly rate, often charging their clients hundreds of dollars an hour and no guarantee of what the representation will cost.
We work on a flat fee, so that our clients know how much it will cost before they hire us. A flat fee basically means that there is one price for representation in the lawsuit.
Amount of Lawsuit Debt Our Fee Monthly Payment
- $1,000 and below $500.00 $50 x 10 monthly payments
- $1,001 to $2,000 $600.00 $60 x 10 monthly payments
- $2,001 to $3,000 $750.00 $75 x 10 monthly payments
- $3,001 to $4,000 $850.00 $85 x 10 monthly payments
- $4,001 to $5,000 $1,000.00 $100 x 10 monthly payments
- $5,001 to $7,000 $1,250.00 $125 x 10 monthly payments
- $7,001 to $10,000 $1,500.00 $150 x 10 monthly payments
- $10,001 to $12,000 $1,750.00 $175 x 10 monthly payments
- $12,001 to $14,000 $2,000.00 $200 x 10 monthly payments
- $14,001 to $16,000 $2,250.00 $225 x 10 monthly payments
- Above $16,000 $2,500.00 $250 x 10 monthly payments
For the costs listed here, we represent our clients in their lawsuits from the time we file an answer all the way through trial.
We don’t charge our clients for expenses either. For example, most attorneys charge their clients for paper, ink, postage, mileage, parking, faxing, etc. All of those costs are included in our flat fee.
We understand that money may be tight right now and so we don’t require payment in full at the time you hire our law firm. We offer affordable payment plans so that you can pay off your lawsuit defense over time. Our fee can be paid over ten months.
For more information about hiring Graham Legal, PLLC to represent you in your lawsuit, please call 1-800-296-9127.